Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ok. I am back, well kinda.

We are moved in and some what settled. We do not have internet, but I do have it at school. We were going to try to do without for a little while at home, but Kristy can not manage the money without it. So, my posting will be a little slow for the next couple of weeks.

We got here on Sat. morning around 4 a. m. I drove all night (thank you lord for Red Bull). Landon enjoys it more that way, so we try to do it for him. Oh before I forget, we almost had to visit the ER with Landon before we left. Kristy and I were loading the truck. Landon was playing in the driveway. I was watching Landon as he played in front of the truck. Our neighbor behind us came out to talk with us, and then proceeded to do something. We did not really know what he was doing, but we heard a oh shoot! and then we saw a tire coming down the hill towards Landon. I had one of those moments where instead of doing anything about it, I just froze. I was praying the tire did not hit him. It did not, and I was able to go grab him. This tire was flying down the hill. It continued down our drive way and into the street and almost him someone's house. The neighbor was like man I was trying to throw it and hit a tree, but I missed. I was like so mad. I did not say anything to him.

I will have to give you guys more later.

5 comments:

The Tucks said...

Welcome back online! Hope that things are only "lightly steamy" in Ole Miss and that you all are adjusting to the changes well. Can't wait to hear all about your school placement and how things are going. Take care!

**Glad Landon's angels were paying attention and had the tire take a detour!

Brian Leimone said...

hey dude -- been praying for you guys --- every day i have been waiting to hear from you online. glad to hear things are going well and excited to see how God is going to be using you for incredible things. i have a tool of kristy's so if you can email your address i'll send it down.

Brian said...

Brian, I can't wait to see how you can email a tool of Kristy. I will send you an email.

Smitty said...

Yeehaw! Welcome home!

Can you email me your mailing address?

Peace!

The Smittys said...

Glad you made it safe!