Thursday, July 24, 2008

We are Moving!!!

Ok, so we are moving right. What am I going to do without internet for like 6 days? Also, No Roadrunner in Corinth, Ms. We have to find someone esle to provide us with Al Gore's Crackpipe. How did that guy get credit for the internet? I mean really. Was it one of those situations where he said I created that. No one esle had any idea what he was talking about. Or was like calling the front seat when you are a kid growing up with a sibling.

Other things I will miss about ND (norte Davidson for those that don't know). Bojangles. Gottaneedahavawanna sweet tea, and cajun chicken biscuits. When I was a travelling regional sales manager, I called the our HR lady to clear this little situation I had. I wanted to eat one for breakfast and charge them for it with my lunch. Then for lunch I would buy my dinner or take a lunch for the day. I would still have two meals a day, but I lowered my food cost by like 6 bucks a day. They approved it. I would have a chicken biscuit and sweet tea like 3 times a week. I also got like employee of the month for coming up with the best money saving idea in the company.

Today I went out and ran some last minute errands. I had to go by Moe's and Qdoba to pick up some burritos in a bowl. I love those 700 to 900 calorie meals. So far, all I got to do is stop going there and ECW and I will lose like 20 lbs. Corinth does not have either burrito place. I already looked I need 2.5 million to own a franchise of Qdoba. Not going to happen.

Ok. Enough for now. I will keep a journal while I am gone just to make sure I don't have writer's block again. Thanks to all the River Church people for making us feel welcome. Confluence is going to do many great things in this community. We had fun tonight got a drink and some ice cream.

2 comments:

The Tucks said...

When you finally get reconnected... you'll have a comment waiting for ya! It was awesome to see you guys tonight one last time. I hope that your trip is a peaceful one and that you don't have any more mishaps with the keys and that precious little man of yours!

Can't wait to hear all about the move, the fun you have unpacking boxes and the news about your school assignment. Make sure you get back to bloggin so we can keep up!!

Happy Trails to you........

Smitty said...

Hey you guys. We'll send helicopters to do food drops of your favorite foods. ;-) Its like you guys are moving to the desert or something. Just kidding. We'll miss you and look forward to hearing how you guys "be the River" in Mississippi.