Sunday, July 20, 2008

Millions and Millions

Millions of people have requested that I create this blog, so here it is.

A little about me. I am a middle school science and social studies teacher for some school district in Mississippi. I will coach soccer this fall for the Varsity Girls at Corinth High School. I will also coach cross country. I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. Her name is Kristy Lee. I have one awesome and crazy son Landon. He is 17 months old going on 18 years old. We are moving from Clemmons, NC to Corinth, MS. We love God, Family, and friends.

Today we went to church at the River. It is a great place to go and the people are great. We have never met anyone more crazy than the staff at this church. They truly love people and God. We have had a great worship. I was laughing so hard today at church, I was crying.

3 comments:

Brian Leimone said...

mississippi corndogs ...hey very catchy. unfortunately i had to look up how to spell that long state. never was very good in english. got your vm -- phone is dead, but i am totally psyched that you now have a blog. i look forward to many moments of crying in laughter as you did today in church.

The Tucks said...

YEAH!!! I told you it was easy! Love the name and the colors... great job! If you click on my name here, it should take you to www.tuckedinnc.blogspot.com Keep blogging in Mississippi so we can stay up on the latest with you guys!

Take it easy on that ice cream... as the guy said this morning, some things are sacred and a woman's ice cream is on the borderline! : ) Good thing your wife loves you!

Congrats on the Praxis... remember that if you need any SS stuff, I'm only an email away!

The Smittys said...

YAY!! WELCOME! This is awesome dude. Love it. The title is cool too. We too were laughing so hard today, we were crying. Good times.