Monday, July 21, 2008

Writer's block already

Is it possible to have writer's block? I have thought all day about what would be worthy of the blog or funny or whatever. I have got nothing. If you are looking for something, I got nothing for ya. Nothing.



Alright here is a little something. Things I will miss about North Davidson. It is just redneck enough that I don't stand out. In fact I think I blend in too much. Is that possible?



I am really going to miss East Coast Wings. I mean really miss the wings. For those that know me or don't know me, I love chicken wings. I bet I would weigh 20 lbs. less if they did not exist in this world. I also love the ranch dressing they serve at ECW. I could drink it. No really I could drink it. One day I will get my ideal birthday party. 500 chicken wings, 500 friends, and Ranch. It would be cool if less than 500 showed up, so I could have more wings.



On the move, we shipped off the Hybrid today. It is in route. Can you believe we are only staying here 4 more nights. Kristy might have less time.



One personal note, our friend and my sister-in-law's dad passed away today. He was a huge Bulldog supporter. I really enjoyed talking to him. He had a great passion for Bulldog sports, and was always eager to talk to me about it. He really liked to hang out with me, and I really liked hanging out with him. The Lord took him today, but he made sure that the Dogs had a good sport year for Dr. Wharton. I will miss you Dr. Wharton. There will definitely be a void in my life during the holidays. Visitation could be Thursday night and funeral on Friday. That might take away from the Confluence party. We will just have to see what happens there.

1 comment:

The Tucks said...

Writers Block??? Don't think so... great post. Zane is right there with you on the chicken wings. He has this technique where he eats them one handed so he always has a clean hand for his drink cup- can't stand the cup to get greasy and slimy with grease!

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. We have had lots of people we know lose loved ones this week as well. We will keep their family and yours in our prayers as the week goes on.

Next blog topic...

What one thing would you not want the movers to lose or break in the move. What makes that so precious?

Talk amongst all of us...

(Little Sat. Night Live old school for ya!)

***Just a crazy note... the word I have to type to leave you this comment is "fkqwt" From one middle school teacher to another, I am really glad that isn't posted anywhere near my classroom!!!!! : )