Thursday, August 28, 2008

Packed Weekend here....

We are going to first Football game tomorrow night. Corinth plays Senatobia. It will be exciting. Landon might not make it since he is sick. Thank goodness for Grandparents! Landon will be home with Nana tomorrow. Sat. I have a Cross Country meet. We will be gone from 6 a. m. until 3 p. m. Kristy and Landon will go swimming at Nana's house. Sunday we have a big family reunion on my side of the family. It will be the first get together for us in over 2 years. Monday I hope to have practice, and then off to swim at Nana's again.

Hope you all have a great week! God Bless.

Btw, I get to wear tennie (sometimes I talk like an elementary teacher) shoes tomorrow. New policy at school.

1 comment:

Brian Leimone said...

ha... did you get the policy changed?