Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Journal Topics

I kept a journal while I was away from the blog world. This will be some of the entries that I would have had if I had internet.

Things like Popeyes. It has to be one of my favorite restaurants ever. I love their spicy chicken and their cajun food. I am so glad that I don't have to drive an hour to Burlington, NC to get it now. If you ever get a chance, stop in and have some of their chicken. It is the best.

Lunch Lady at Camp-Every once in a while, I have a grown man episode in my life. When I was at camp this year, the first week the food was great, but as the camp went on the food was worse. It was a Thursday when they finally had something that I wanted. I am in the entree line, and I ask for two entrees. The lunch lady says you can't get two. It is all you can eat. Not you only get what we want to serve you. She then tells me that I can get an entree and a vegetable. I like what is the point of this. Is it to save time. No, because she is still giving me two of something. It about ruined my day, but I did not let. The funny thing was I guess I talked about it so much that Coach Parker was asking me who told off the lunch lady today. I was like I did not say anything to that lady. I just walked away. He got me good on that one, because I really thought I was in trouble.

The List-A few years ago, I started a list of things that I want to do in my life. Things like go to this game or this sporting event or even this country. Well my older brother is really the only one that has known about the list, until recently. My dad found out about it. He gets so mad when he hears I have been to something and it was on my list. I never forget the phone call I got a couple of months ago, and all he wanted to do was ask me if something was on my list.

I have about 15 other topics to cover, but that is all for now.

No comments: