Sunday, September 7, 2008

Your working too hard if you can't blog....

Alright Leimone you got to make time for the blog thingy. I know your busy and all, but a lot people follow your blog as much as they follow mine to stay in the know about the River and Confluence. Make time to post on your blog. Enough of that. It reminds me of a funny story about when I told Brian I was thinking about starting a blog. The next time I saw people at church they were all asking where my blog was. I was like what are you talking about, and they said they heard I was starting one. I was like great now I get to add that to my hectic life. It has been a good thing though.

Big weekend here, Saw MSU in Starkville. Met my brother at my favorite store TJ Maxx, and his favorite Books a Million. We all rode down together to save some gas. It was great. We then drove to Hernando to see my new niece. She has got to be the best baby. Sleeps all the time. It is crazy. Stayed the night at her house. Helped her as much as we could. I hope we did not bother her too much. It was great to just be able to do that after years of not being able to do it. We have to go again in a few weeks for my other sister's baby who will be born at that time. We then drove to Pickwick to have dinner with Kristy's parents at the Red Hut. It was ok. Kristy turned 30 today. We let her lay around all day. She was not feeling that great. I got her a bike, so now she can go riding with me and Landon. We are now home, and it is time to start our week again. Another busy week this week and weekend. 6 weeks until the first game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're a punk!

Brian said...

Ha ha!!! Thanks for coming back. I hope you are not mad. I know you have been busting it. You need to update your blog at confluence. You will be able to get me back really soon.