Sunday, September 28, 2008

When to call the cops...

It is interesting that so much can happen in a small town, but there is never anything to do. I am a so what light sleeper ever since Landon was born. I was not always this way. We were awakened last night to loud music and yelling kids. Our neighbor decided to have a big part last night. I don't think it was him, it was just his kids. At 1 am. I finally called the cops. I could not sleep and knew that this would ruin me today. It has. I am dead tired. The cops came and the party ended shortly after that. It was funny to watch their reaction when the cops arrived. Hey the Cops are here. I think our neighbor came out after that, we did not think he was home.

This morning we went on a bike ride downtown. We pasted several churches and even got into to some rough areas of town. We heard church bells as we rode. It was nice to have cool air running through our hair. Landon had a blast. We get to see so much more of the town this way. People always say they see us riding. We only went for 30 minutes. I got to play soccer at 2, so I did not want to wear my legs out too much.

Homecoming is this week and it is packed. Hog Wild is also this weekend. We are so busy. Shout out to my sister Lacy. I know I do this all time. She is in the blog slump right now. You think mine are funny check out her blog. She has three kids and is the ultimate mom.
http://haveyouseenmykeys.blogspot.com/

No comments: