Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And that ladies and Gentlemen is why you blog...

Thanks for the update Leimone. If you know Sarah and Brian Leimone, then you know how awesome they are and how they are doing such great things for the Lord. http://www.theriveraccess.com/brianleimone/ Visit his blog if you get a chance. I know that I will be praying for them. It helps me to know people like that so that I can really think about what I am doing and how I could probably be doing more.

Great news over the last 24 hours. I have gotten one of my players from last year back that I had lost, and I also might have a 7th grader committed to playing this year. She would be an unbelievable addition to our team maybe not this year, but in the future look out. If I get my girl back from IMG, I will be golden in Jan. Bad news! I had a meeting with all the Jr. High parents tonight, but I did not have great turn out for this meeting. I was hoping for more, and I was disappointed. I did get a chance to network with some people tonight, and it was really awesome. I enjoy talking to people that know what they are doing and are not afraid to buck the system for a child's gain. It has been a challenge for Kristy and I to go with the norm here at our jobs. It seems people do just enough to get by on occasion.

Continue to pray that we will get adjusted here. It is really hard on both of us right now.
Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: