Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am so busy...

I am losing my voice because of all this teaching and coaching. My throat really hurts. It was great to see the kids respond positively today to my situation. I have great kids. I would not trade them for the world. Even my really bads ones lead the class today. It was amazing. I was warned about losing my voice and it happened.

On a sad note, we have decided to remove Landon from Daycare. He has been bitten 5 times in 5 weeks. I can't stand it anymore. We don't have a plan right now, but I hope God does. He is such a sweet boy, I am afraid this will change him.

Busy weekend coming up. We are going to a reunion at MSU. Then a Christian Concert at Pickwick with Nana. Landon will be with Nana all weekend. Grandparents are great. We will be home after that for 3 weeks, so we will start looking for a new church again.

Have a great weekend. God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have tracked you down. This is too cool. Get your $36.00 sportsman license and I will find some hunting in Corinth. Hate to hear about Landon, it will all get better.

Love
J & L & B & S & H

The Tucks said...

Can't believe little Landon has been bitten that many times!!! YIKES!!!! Seems like the other kid should be the one who goes... but I agree with your decision to do something different. We will be praying for a perfect God-solution to the need.

Have a great QUIET weekend! : )
Courtney