Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Busy...

We are actually going to be home for most of the weekend. CHS football is away, so I don't have to go, but I really want to go. I do have Cross Country at Saltillo, but it is only an hour away. Hope we eat some where quick to get back home. Sunday we will visit another church. I am not sure which one, but we will go some where. We have had about 3 church in-home visits since we have moved here. We have not connected with any of those people. Something is missing, oh yeah it's the river. I should start a how many times I mention the river contest in the blog world.

I had two soccer games this week at night with my U14 team. We are not that good, but we are getting better. We are having to beat kick ball. I thought that this would be absent at this age, but it is not. We are playing great, but not getting the wins. My high school team is practicing hard. The season will be here before we know it. I am anxious about how good we will play.

That is all for now. It seems like my life is getting pretty boring. I might need to add something to it. Not! See ya next time.

No comments: