Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big Suprises...

Nana and pops came by tonight to get Daphne (for those that don't know, my bro-in-law's dog), but they also took Landon until Wed. We won't know what to do with ourselves.

We worked around the house all day. In a few more weeks it will be almost complete. I setup the wireless fence today. Beefcake did not like getting shocked repeatedly. They say that you should train your dog for two weeks. I put it on both dogs and I could leave the gates open. They learned really quick. I thought Beefcake was going to die. I am glad he is contained again. He tore up our beautiful Vinly fence in two spots. Yes I am bitter. We also worked on two rooms in the house today. It was good to get some things done. I grilled out tonight. Let's just say I get better everytime I grill. Kristy and I made her birthday cake. I thought I could do it by myself, but I chickened out. I would have screwed it up.

We did not go to Church today. After I talk to people everyday for 6 days in a row, I don't want to have to talk with a bunch of new people. I know that this is probably an excuse, but it is overwhelming to meet so many new people.

On a side note, I am glad we moved back so I could experience all the pain of being a State fan again. I am pretty sure Landon is going to LSU now. It is almost a done deal. Cross Country was great this weekend. We have a great group. Girls got First and Boys were second. We did not have our top two runners in each group and still did well.

1 comment:

lacy said...

Thanks for your comment. I love reading yours too. You make me laugh out loud every time, I mean literally, you crack me up! I loved what you said about LSU. I'll be sure to let Trey know about that. lol. love ya!