Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rough day after day of jubilation...

we played Amory. I was down 3 players from the night before because of injuries. We won the District Championship the night before at South Pontotoc. It was a very physical game and we came out a little banged up. It also went to OT. We won in a PK Shootout. We were very disorganized today. Funny how that happens when you lose people. I got the Ref to call the game early. He was not calling anything Else, so I was ready to go. We would get fouled and he would not call it. We would foul them and he would call it. They won 6 or 8 to zero. Very frustrating.

Watching football today and playing with Landon. Kristy is working hard on organizing the upstairs with bills and all. She likes it when I am home, so she can get things done. I am cooking all day. I have laid some things out. Right now, Hamburger Helper with Deer meat, Pot Roast with Potatoes, carrots, onions, and bell peppers in it.

Landon's new thing is when you ask him something he says I did that Yesterday or I already did that at school. I don't have to at home. He is too smart for his own good.

No comments: