Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti....

I really don't have the words for what has happened in Haiti. I can't believe how desperate the conditions are there. They have to have the entire country rebuilt. They need water more than anything at all. I am amazed at how much people are suffering. It really makes you think about your own life.

Tomorrow we play South Pontotoc at their place. If we win, we will be district champs. I hope that we are ready to play. I still have not had my starting lineup on the field since the first week of the season. Today I pulled one of my old practices out and it went great. I gave them a free for all. They loved it. I am going to play some games with them next week.

Landon is a riot. He payed for our donuts this week with his money. He is so into his money. We have really been trying to put all of his birthday money or Christmas money in the bank so he will have it one day when he needs it. He has a pretty good amount right now.

I will have a big announcement coming soon, but I am still in the early stages of it right now. Life is good.

No comments: