Sunday, January 10, 2010

Great Weekend!

I basically had the weekend off, because of the cold weather and snow and ice. Right now we only have 3 games left, which kind of stinks, because I think we could have won all of them. We would have finished 15-7. I am confident we will finish 12-7 then we have playoffs. Everyone is having to cancel games, and that is forcing us to cancel as well. Another great reason to move the season in Mississippi to Spring and Fall, but I don't get to make smart decisions like that. I think someone should complain.

We got somethings done around the house this weekend. We spent a lot of quality time with Landon. I showed him how to play games on the playstation 2. We are to poor to upgrade. He is not that interested. I end up playing and it is not that fun anymore.

Sat. night Curt and Amanda came over. They are moving to Roswell, Ga. We were able to talk about that. We also talked about all the limited places to eat here as compared to Atlanta or any bigger city. We don't even have an Applebee's not that I like Applebee's I am just saying. Landon gets so excited when someone comes to our house. He talks non-stop. If you ever want to come over, please do so he will get adjusted to more people.

No comments: