Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School is out for the summer

I am so refreshed already. We spent a few days at the beach. No, it was not long enough. It never is long enough. We are thinking about going back. I hope we can work it in before school starts. I might go when school starts back. Who knows?

We all had a great time at the beach. Landon really loved it. Highlights included beautiful weather, Kristy running 3.4 miles with me, I ran another 4.5 after I dropped her off. Other hightlights: Landon loves go carts and Putt Putt. He did not drive, but rode with us. He loved it. I bought shrimp and did a shrimp boil. It was amazing. We rode the Ferry from Fort Morgan to Daulphin Island. Tons of Beach Houses in Fort Morgan. We might go back there. I felt like no one was there this past weekend. It was very easy to get around. I am so ready to go back.

I have spent the day working inside the house. I need to do some yard work outside, but I am trying to get a lot done inside first. I want Kristy to come home and relax from work. Laundry (I know I don't do Laundry), pick up, unpack, clean fridge out have already been done. I am still working on Laundry. We got a robot vacuum cleaner before we left. It is great. Right now it is working three rooms. I will put it on the rest of the house later. It is amazing. Our other one broke, so we decided to try this.

We are about to buy a new washer, dryer, freezer, and patio furniture. We are going to go to this place in Booneville for the patio furniture. They have a lot of great deals. We have a certian amount of money to spend on this. If we have any left over, I don't know what we will do with it. I would love to have a patio tv, but I am probably dreaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, here is some more information on Contemporary Patio Furniture.