Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ok. It has been a while...

but I promise to do better. School is ending, and the summer is about to start. I have really enjoyed some parts of this year. I am starting to think this town is growing on me. Yesterday I ran the Coke 10K race and it was awesome. I was able to find someone to run with the whole time. Craig is an awesome parent of one of my players. I really enjoyed talking with him as we ran. We might have to start training together. 740 people ran in the race, and I finished in the middle. I was some what proud of myself. The rain stopped yesterd for 3 hours. The Race started on time which was a miracle. I plan on running more now. I want to get to where I am running every other day or every day. I might enter a 5K up a pickwick in a few weeks, but it will just depend. I might try the run to Wrigley next year or something.

I am rabbling, so I will go. Everyone is doing great here. Landon is a complete joy. I don't know if we should have another child or not. Kristy is shopping at Lowe's today. Big purchase day for the Bathroom Renovation. We are about to buy a Washer, Dryer, Freezer, and maybe a TV, but all of this is separate from the bathroom renovation.

No comments: