Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is it wrong when...

your child goes in his room and shuts his door and then proceeds to take a nap. Landon has done this a couple of times, but today it was funny. I heard him tell the blankey no! and then I went to check on him, he was out. It was great, especially since I am trying to catch up on sleep.

I went to Jackson, MS Thursday night for the State Track meet. We left Corinth at 9 something and got there around 2 a. m. Friday I got an ran for 36 minutes at 8 a. m. It was my fastest 5K, and mile. I was flying. It was good to get out on the road again with just me and the ipod. Last night we got home at 2:30. It was a very long day.

Today, I am babysitting Landon while Kristy works on the bathroom. I will be glad to see it finished. Have a great Weekend.

No comments: