Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

The things that happen when family are around. How is your Job Jason (my brother-in-law)? I got laid off two weeks ago. I am thinking about moving in with you. Come one, come all we are having a ball. I really love my Jason. He is a great guy, and we all get along great. He has lived with us before, and we had no issues at all. He is contemplating his future, and we will support him all the way. He might go back to school, join the air force, or get a job with KC here in Corinth. He is a phenomenal engineer and KC would love to have him.

On another note, we are expecting. Oh not us. Jason's dog Daphne is expecting puppies around Christmas. It is funny because my Father-in-law does not want a dog at all. He is about to be raising puppies. Ha.

Smoked Turkey went well, but it was a little dry. We finished it about 5 hours before we ate, so to keep it warm we put it in the oven on about 180. It was still good, but not as good as I wanted it to be. Let me say the smoked sausage and hot dogs were outstanding. I love my new smoker. I am about to go buy a deep fryer next. My back door grilling system will be complete. I love to cook. Everything esle was really good, but we could have feed 50 homeless people. We had a lot of food.

Tomorrow 32nd Annual Thomas Breakfast. My family is actually going this year. We have not gone in the last couple of years because of family issues. I am glad we are all going again.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving this year and remember to be thankful for your Lord Jesus Christ who makes all of this possible.

No comments: