Saturday, December 6, 2008

When is Christmas Break again....

I can't wait. I am so ready for another break. I have so much to do. It will be nice to get some time off. I am hoping to go to the Liberty Bowl since ECU will be in it. They were our adopted team. We are also going to Huntsville for New Year's. We have been planning this for years. We always spent New Year's with Jason Holmes in Atlanta. This is the first year they are close enough that we can all get together. One time we played Risk until the sun came up. It was so much fun.

Soccer is going well. We are the better team a lot of the time, but we just don't know how to play that well yet. We are 4-4, but more importantly we are 2-0 in District. Tuesday we play Alcorn Central so that should be interesting. They are the Wofford of our division. Really bad team. On a sad note, we lost one of our players and I might lose another one. Last night we had a really bad injury. She was my starting center back. The other one might move to Texas or Mexico. I hope that does not happen.

No comments: