Saturday, November 8, 2008

After That...

I had a inter squad scrimmage today. It was great. One team scored 3 goals and the other team had a bunch of chances. We are really playing well. We need to do well against Oxford Tuesday. That will really tell us where we stand.

After that we drove to Memphis for my only living grandparents 79 birthday. She had a great day. It was neat to see her so happy today. She gets lonely in her nursing home. Unfortunately, that is the best that can be done for her.

After that we went to my sister's house and had a surprise birthday for another one of my sisters. We had Lasagna. It was so good. My family is great and it was good to see everyone. The Birthday girl always gets a call from me a month before her birthday. Years ago, I called her exactly one month before her actual birthday. So now I always try to do that. It is funny.

After that we drove home.

No comments: