Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer is gone...Enjoying the last few days...

I can't believe this is my last day off for the year. I need another month and about 5000 more dollars, so I can go on vacation.

Landon is sick today. I was able to hold him last night and get him to go back to sleep. When he is sick, he is so nice. I hope he does not have anything serious. He is so sweet when he is sick. All of his manners come out.

I am now at the Junior High which is more in line with my degree. I will also get a free period. The high school could not give that to me. I had morning detention which was like another class. It will give me the oppurtunity to work on the soccer team more. They need me to be fresh.

This semester should be so much better. Less home football games, so I will probably go to more away games. This will give me a chance to actually watch the game. We also have Volleyball games which I have volunteered to be the game admin. for this season. I won't be disappointed if they don't call me. I did get my star soccer player back for this season. We should be pretty good. I wish I had some of those teams on our schedule that beat us from last year. Some did not want to play us again. I guess they knew a storm was brewing.

No comments: