Monday, June 22, 2009

How can you divorce?

I am eagerly waiting for the big announcement tonight on Jon and Kate Plus 8. I just can't believe that you can even think about divorce with such a large family. What is wrong with our world? A lot of people think it is ok to get a divorce. I don't. You have to work through the good times and the bad. God did not say that everything would be great all the time in your marriage. People forget their wedding vows too easily. Good times and bad, sickness and in health. Divorce is not an option especially when you have a wonderful family with 8 kids. Wow!!!

I am enjoying my time with Landon. We have fun every day. I tend to do the same things together. Right now we spend a lot of time watching movies, playing trains, and taking naps. We also go to Pickwick, because I want him to be swimming before the end of the summer. I only have one thing to do before school starts in 6 weeks. I got to move classrooms, so I need to work at school tomorrow. I want to get this done, so I will take Landon to school tomorrow. If it does not workout, then I will take him to daycare. We will see.

No comments: