Monday, March 2, 2009

No School....

Finally we get no school tomorrow. It is for our basketball team. They are 2 wins away from a State Championship. We have a good chance, but I think the winner of tomorrows game will definitely win it. It snowed this weekend, so I took pictures. It will probably be a long time before we have 4 inches of snow on the ground.

Landon is doing great, but he is still sick all the time. He is saying Yes sir now. It is awesome. I can't get No sir out of him, but I will take what I have. He counts to ten now, and kind of knows his ABC's. He also writes on a chalkboard and says his name, my name, and Pop. He loves his Pop!

Some how I am working for free as a soccer coach at the Sportsplex. I need to get another soccer coaching job. I mean one that pays. I found out this weekend that one of my kid's parents is going to make more money than me coaching a middle school team in Memphis. Now, I would not coach there, but it does bother me. I guess in a way, I work free for the high school too. Tomorrow I am driving down with the guy's soccer coach. We always have fun together. I sure we will again.

No comments: